Friday, September 19, 2008



I've been so busy in these last 2 months, that my mom hasn't had a chance to update the blog because she's had to keep up with me! Here's what I've been up to... My baptism was a special day- many friends and family came to see me, and there was a luncheon afterwards, just for me!
I'm now a pro at sitting up...I can even multi-task, like smiling while sitting up. I am only 8 months old, you know?
I'm crawling all over the place now! Here's me in action!
The doctor said I could get started on finger foods, but I don't think he meant the cat food... My mommy quickly realized that I could go exploring from room to room, and who knows what I'll find??





I've also started practicing pulling myself up and even walking, but mommy said that I shouldn't do this... She said she's not ready for me to grow up yet. I'm guessing she'll probably have a very hard time when I start kindergarten!


Practicing this standing-thing again, but I have to concentrate really, really hard. At least I had Grandma there for moral support.







I just LOVE playing with my cousin Reeves!




More cousins! There are 2 missing but they're boys and I don't like boys yet. My daddy said that might not ever happen...???






Honey is so much fun to hang out with!




I don't know what 'dear life' is but my mommy said I was holding on for it...



I think this is fun to do instead of napping, but why isn't my mom laughing??

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Maggie - Just checking it to see the latest on your little girl. Looks like she's been very busy lately. Crawling and pulling up can be tiring, especially for Mama! Take care.
nikki