Thursday, November 13, 2008

How I Learned to Drink

Here's how it all started. When it was time for me to eat my bottle, someone (like Grandma!) always held it for me. So I got used to that. And I liked it. Then all of a sudden I was expected to hold my bottle all on my own. And eat all by myself? Don't think so! I'll show them- I've got this all figured out, and I don't even have to work for it. THEN I find out it's not just a bottle, but a sippy cup TOO? This is all just too much for me to handle. I see it. I want it. But I will not pick it up. Someone's going to have to do it for me.

Yep, I knew if I just sat there long enough mommy would come along and help me. After a while, even though I knew my mommy and daddy would help me, I decided to see if I could do it on my own. And what do you know- I can!
Oh, and just to show off, I can hold a really big bottle, too.



No comments: