Wednesday, March 12, 2008

These Are the Days of My Life





I've been working on holding my head up like a big girl... I think I can do it...










Yay! I did it!













Whew-I need to rest now!

I had fun visiting with my "aunt" Courtney!












We had a snow day! Mommy bundled me up and daddy made a snow angel- all for me!!













I LOVE snow days!!











Playing in the snow is hard work- I need a break!














I had a fun time celebrating my cousin Carter's birthday with him- can you see my big smile!??













Mommy calls me 'lumpy love'...














Swinging away....












Thank you, thank you very much...









Which one of these is not like the other...

2 comments:

MLS said...

I love the Elvis face!!
Tell "bearie"...uh, I mean, "lioney" I say hello!
Will be back from Charlotte tomorrow...let's get together!

Jennifer said...

She is so cute. Hope to see an update soon with pictues of how big she is growing!