Tuesday, February 26, 2008

As My World Turns



Wide awake and getting to know my new world....My mommy says she likes it when I'm alert and can look at her!










Every day I'm more and more alert...












Not so awake here...















It's mommy's favorite night of television! We had a girl's night and watched the Oscars together!Actually, mommy only let me watch the red carpet pre-show, then it was bedtime for me :(









My first crush!!














This is me in my bedtime 'miracle' blanket. Daddy calls me his taco...
















My wrists! I found them! And they rattle, too!














I was really hungry but realized quickly that this big thing wouldn't satisfy my appetite...













Honey gave me this sweet dress...I feel pretty, oh so pretty...













Strrrrrretch... I LOVE to do this when I wake up...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sara Louise is so beautiful! Great choice for first crush!