Thursday, January 31, 2008

One Life to Live



















I've had a good week! I've had visitors (if you visit me, I'll put your picture on my blog!) , I've learned to take baths, and I've learned how to pose for mommy, who loves taking my picture. Although, I did hate to see Grandma go...She was so helpful and we can't wait to see her again soon! I also got to meet my cousin Reeves, who seems so big to me! And I met my sweet Aunt Jenny. I also got to hang out with my cousin Caroline, who asked if she could bring me to show and tell at school! I am so excited about tomorrow night- I get to spend the night with my grandparents Honey and Bear! I'll also get to see Uncle Kyle and Aunt Megan! Then on Saturday my aunt Ginny comes to visit me!

1 comment:

MLS said...

There has never been a doubt that Sara Louise is cute!! She really really is!!
I want to come visit you all soon- maybe next week?